Re: Problems with Guillemot 3D Prophet

   Your motherboard bios is broken.  It appears to have 3 cards
marked as the primary video card, and has some of the address
spaces overlapping.  You might get XFree86 to work if you explicitly
tell it where to find the video card, because XFree86 is currently
confused about the motherboard bios'es misprogramming of the PCI
config space.  You can tell XFree86 to use the NVIDIA card by putting:

 BusID   "PCI:1:0:0"

In the Section "Device" in the XF86Config file, but this still might
not work until you upgrade your motherboard bios.

			Mark.