Re: Two 'Section "Monitor"' - One Monitor

   It's a bit of work, but it can be done.  You can specify layouts
from the commandline.  So you'd want two Section "ServerLayout"
(say, "Layout0" and "Layout1") that you can specify from the commandline
like so:

   "startx -- -layout Layout1"

The first layout listed in the XF86Config is the default.  The
two layouts will reference different Screens, so you'll need two
Section "Screen", each of which reference a different Monitor.

  So, just clone your Section "Screen".  Change the Monitor in the
second one.  Give the second one a new Identifier.  Clone your
Section "ServerLayout" and have the second one reference the
cloned Section "Screen" Identifer.  Change the Identifier of the
cloned server layout.  Start either by referencing the layout's
Identifier on the commandline.

			Mark.