RE: DISPLAY PROBLEM - 82845 Chipset.

Thanx to everyone and lets keep the open source open to everyone.
I got that solution from a Zimbabwean linux guru by the name Trymore.
Thanx MR TRY.

 Regards,

Callisto Mupfunye
Technical Manager
Micromart Zimbabwe
Tel: 263-4-744643/587/628/523/530
Fax: 263-4-744653
Mobile: 26391416867
Mobile2: 26391914732
Email 1- callisto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email 2- cmupfunye@xxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietory and is intended for the sole use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee or the person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, notify the sender and
delete it immediately. Micromart Zimbabwe accepts no liability
whatsoever for loss or damage resulting from the use of the information
contained in this message.