(no subject)

Hi All

Sorry to trouble you, it seem I can't find the right write-up about what
I am looking for ....?
I have just install Linux Red-hat on VMware on the host of Windows XP...
Installation went through alright...but when I reboot and told I wanted
GUI Display and not the Text Display it boot and when it came to boot
the GUI display it flashed several times and then error came up and said
their was a display driver error... I look and the drivers it install
and selected on installation and it is the same Geforce 2 gts
(generic)..The strange thing is I have the same graphics card on another
system and no problems when booting the GUI display ...!!!!
Can You Help Me Please...????

Your Help Will Be Grateful
Thank You...

David Groenewald