Green artefact with XFree 4.4 + Xv + Intel865GBF

Hi list !

I'm developping an application which displays video using Xv and allow user to
interact with it using Qt. Some Qt graphical items are drawn on top of the
video while playing, using overlay.

Until now my linux system was using an ATI radeon 9700 graphic card and I've
got no problem. But recently I migrate my system to an intel 865GBF
motherboard with integrated graphic chip (I don't use the ATI card anymore).
I now have sometimes green artefacts/lines on the graphical zone shared by Xv
and Qt/X11. :-(

These artefacts occur randomly but if I got them one time, they are persistent
until I close my application. I can reduce their occurance by setting
VideoRam to 16384 (same value as the one set in my BIOS for frame buffer
size) in my XF86Config-4 file. If I use 65535 as VideoRam value or if I
desactivate DRI, then these green artefacts are more likely to appear.......

So far, I've tried XFree 4.3 & 4.4, linux kernel 2.4 and 2.6.... always the
same problems !!!
Is there someone here to help me or who has already had the same problem ?

Thanks a lot !!

Julien Boibessot
Software Engineer