small problem with dual monitor display

Evening.

I recently setup a FreeBSD 4.10 workstation with dual monitors. Here are the specifics on the hardware:

Dual 19" NEC AccuSync LCD9V Flat Panel Monitors
ATI Radeon 9600 128mb Card
XFree 4.4.0

I have the system up and running, with X windows working correctly. Xinerama is working across both screens beautifully.

Also, I am running this system attached to a KVM, shared with a Windows box. The cables are VGA cables. The ATI card has one DVI and one VGA output. I put an adaptor on the DVI end so I could use the VGA cables. This has been working fine on windows, and so far, fine on my FreeBSD box.

I just have one problem im trying to fix. One of my screens (the right screen if looking at it) is not as 'clean' and 'crisp' as the left screen. It is quite noticeable if you open up a terminal, or any other application. If i drag it to the left screen, it is very sharp.

I tried switching the cables to see if that is the problem but the problem still persists. Still fuzzy.
I thought it could be the monitor, but when I switch to the Windows machine, the right screen is not blurry at all.

I'm thinking that I may have missed something during my configuration or something else.

Here are parts of my XF86config file:

Section "Monitor"
        #DisplaySize      380   300     # mm
        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        VendorName   "NEC"
        ModelName    "NEC LCD9V"
        Option      "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor1"
        VendorName   "NEC"
        ModelName    "NEC LDC9V"
        Option       "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Device" Identifier "ATI Radeon0" Driver "radeon" VendorName "ATI Technologies Inc" BoardName "Radeon RV350" BusID "PCI:1:0:0" VideoRam 131072 Screen 0 Option "AGPFastWrite" "True" Option "AGPMode" "4" EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "ATI Radeon1"
        Driver      "radeon"
        VendorName  "ATI Technologies Inc"
        BoardName   "Radeon RV350"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
        VideoRam    131072
        Screen      1
        Option      "AGPFastWrite" "True"
        Option      "AGPMode" "4"
EndSection

I've tried a few different things, but cannot seem to figure out how to clear up the right monitor. It is slowly starting to drive me crazy.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what it could be?
I appreciate the help.

Jason