Re: Newbie XFree86, Gnome & and dual head problem

Hi

I might be able to answer your first question.

To set the default for the startup of startx, you type the following

update-alternatives --config x-session-manager
update-alternatives --config x-window-manager

Here you can choose which to start as default when typing startx in the console.
Hope it helps.

Ben