RE: Problem to configure Dsiplay in solaris 9 x86

http://sun.drydog.com/faq/8.html
http://www.localhost.nl/stuff/handbook/x-config.html

IT WORKED !!!

I followed that instructions... to execute de XFree86 -config  I locate in
the path /usr/X11R6/bin and type

# ./XFree86 -config

Thanks... Mark Vojkovich for reply...