Re: Can not start x windows after upgraded kernel to version 2.6.x

Well, I'm quite confused about what's your problem, especially after
your last email to "Recall" your message. I think you're saying you
didn't mean to send it and you want to undo the action of sending the
email. I sure hope that is not what you mean, though.

In the off chance that you still need help, though, it looks like
XFree86 cannot find a device /dev/mouse. Maybe your new kernel makes a
different device name for the mouse. You might try one of the
text-based, keyboard-only X configuration tools like xf86cfg or
xf86config. Then try to reassociate your mouse with X.

Hope this helps.

-Andy