Please Assist

Dear Sir/Madam:

I encountered problem to configure the X Windows. I can't resolve this
problem.
Can you provide any suggestion or solution on this?

Thank you for your assistant.

Warmest Regards,
Vincent Gan
Assistant IT Manager
Singapore Recreation Club
DID:64307536  Main:63389367 Fax:63396563
Website: www.src.org.sg

- Singapore's Premier Oasis on the Padang -
Disclaimer:- Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy
of deliver this message to any other party. In such case, you should destroy
this message and notify the sender through an email reply. All opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message not of an
official nature shall not be deemed as given or endorsed by the Singapore
Recreation Club, unless othewise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message.