problem with radeon 9800se

Please help... I have no idea. I have Mandrake Linux 10.0 and 9.1, I've installed the newest Ati drivers for my Radeon 9800SE
using rpm -Uh --force {filename}
it shows me this :
"
*** Trying to install a precompiled kernel module.
*** WARNING ***
Tailored kernel module for fglrx not present in your system.
You must go to /lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod subdir
and execute './make.sh' to build a fully customed kernel module.
Afterwards go to /lib/modules/fglrx and run './make_install.sh'
in order to install the module into your kernel's module repository.
(see readme.txt for more details.)

As of now you can still run your XServer in 2D, but hardware acclerated
OpenGL will not work and 2D graphics will lack performance.

failed.
*** Error: no kernel module build environment - please consult readme.
"
i've used fglrxconfig, i've tried many times but still something is wrong,
this is my spec :
monitor CTX1785 vrefresh:max.about85, hrefresh:100, for 1280x1024 max.@75Hz
I want Dual Head view with my TV (max. 1024x768, refresh 60Hz)
Now I can't send you Xfreeconfig, but can you send me example conf. for my card or
do I have precompile kernel ? I even don't know how.
I'll add Xfree.log to the next e-mail.
Please don't write me : READ THE F***** MANUAL.
Best regards
                             Bartosz from Poland