Local Multi Users

Hello,

I hereby come to ask for help in our necessity of developping a
open-source money-saving project for educational purposes in our poor
communities.

The main goal is to be able to use one computer with 5 monitors. That
way, we can buy one computer and use it with five different monitors to
simulate five separate computer desktops for teaching.

We have found some documentation on:

http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser

telling us how to do that in XFree86-4xx. This method works, but when we
load 'gdm' and a user disconnects from gdm from one desktop, all the
others will freeze.

So we ask for guidance as to how to proceed and how to find out if this
task can be made.

Trully Yours,
Alexandre Penasso Teixeira