Help ??

Hi,

Red Hat 9 on a Dell Latitude C600.

I have re-loaded Linux several times in graphics and CLI mode.
I stay with the defaults where possible.
In graphics mode the display looks great during the load phase.

Subsequently it is not possible to get graphics mode after booting.
Everything else seems to work OK in CLI mode.

I attach the log file.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks and regards,

ted