Configure no mouse

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to configure X to start without no mouse? I am using a Debian box to display information on a screen in a stand-alone type fashion with no kb/mouse attached to this computer.

I found this configuration item in XF86Config-4:
Section "ServerFlags"
Option "AllowMouseOpenFail" "true"
EndSection
so X will start without a mouse plugged into the computer, but I would like X to start with out a mouse cursor being displayed on the screen.

Is there a way of moving the mouse cursor so it is off the screen, or telling X to start and not display a mouse cursor?

Thanks,

=================================
Greg Vickers
Computer Systems Officer