ATTN: James Anchell RE: Need help on error "No Screens found"

James, you are getting a "No Devices Detected" error. Which means you
are using the wrong driver or your  version of XFree86 doesn't support
your card yet.

(!!) More than one primary device found
(--) PCI: (0:9:0) S3 Inc. 86c968 [Vision 968 VRAM] rev 0 rev 0, Mem @
0x20000000/26

Your card was probed as an S3, which showed ~50 primary devices for you.
I believe this is incorrect, you don't have 50+ primary devices. I may
be mistaken though. I recall seeing similar problems on the list before.
So you should look through the archives via Google.

This is the driver being loaded. Does your card appear in the list
below?
(II) S3: driver (version 0.3.5 for S3 chipset: 964-0, 964-1, 968,
	Trio32/64, Aurora64V+

[...]

(WW) s3: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:17:21:0)
found
(EE) No devices detected.

You may want to try using the Vesa driver until you can figure out why
this driver isn't working for you. I don't have matching equipment or
distros so I won't be able to help you with this. Also if no one here
can help you should try the redhat list mentioned in the log file.