RE: RAdeon 9200, ibook and XFree86 (Please HELPPP)

   o If the binary distribution reported by the Xinstall.sh script is
not
     present on the XFree86 site, then there are two possibilities:
first is
     that it has not uploaded yet.  This is likeliest possibility if you
are
     looking shortly after the release date.  The second possibility is
that
     your target will not be be available at for this release.  This is
like-
     liest possibility if you are looking about two weeks after the
release
     date.  Check here <URL:http://www.xfree86.org/4.4.0/UPDATES.html>
for
     information about updates to our binary distributions, and here
     <URL:http://www.xfree86.org/4.4.0/ERRATA.html> for errata related
     this release.

Looks like possibility number 2 to me. YDL is not exactly a major player
in the Linux world. Maybe they have made packages themselves. Otherwise
you can use the source and roll your own.