I'm looking for 'Xv' - the video extender, not the image format viewer.

From: http://xinehq.de/index.php/about

Many different video output plugins ("drivers") exist.
If you're using X11, the use of XFree's Xv extension (XFree 4.x) is highly recommended.
Xv makes use of some capabilities of video cards (most notably colorspace conversion
and scaling) for faster and smoother playback.

This is what I'm after, but whenever I search for Xv, rpm, etc... I just find the xv image viewer.

Anyone tell me where to find it, in RPM format would be nice, for a Fedora 1.0 system.

Thanks,
John.