Xfree86 & sh4

I haven't looked at the code SMI code in xfree86 in a while, but if
it's unsatisfactory for your needs, you should contact SMI directly.
In my experience they have been pretty responsive to developers.  Also
full databooks for all their chips are available on their website.

Alex

----------------------------

 Hi,
I am a trainne at STMicroelectronics of Tunis, My project
aims of runing a demo graphic of ST40 microcontroller with
the silicon motion graphic card managed with th LynxEM+
video processor (under linux as an OS).
ST40 is a 32 bits RISC with sh4 core (hitachi), the
development platform does not a BIOS. I ask you if i can use
the siliconmotion driver which you provide in your new
release (4.0.0) in order to validate the SM card.

Thank in advance for your collaboration,
regards,
Mohamed.