Re: please help me about linux installation

   The GeForce4 MX is supported in the "nv" driver that comes with
XFree86 4.3 and newer.  If your XFree86 version is older than 4.3,
the "nv" driver that comes with XFree86 is not expected to work,
though you may get NVIDIA's binary drivers (available from NVIDIA's
web page) to work.

			Mark.