Re: Error: Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

Dear Ian,

The problem is that the compiled program doesn't work properly.

A small window is created but it seems to be "transparent". In fact It
copies the background.

I've also tried some other programs and the results were the same.

I'm really lost!

Thank you,