Re: XF 4.4.0 and RH9.0

I'm having similar problems with the prebuilt 4.4.0 and Fedora.
In my case, the kernel config options had the IPv6 stuff
set to load as a module. When I rebuilt the kernel to
force IPv6 to be included directly, the X problems disappeared.

I'm still trying to discover from this list how to compile
4.4.0 without IPv6 support. So far, so bad... :(

Terry.