pvr-350-tv-out | monitor | tv-out: 3 screens possible? serverlayout?

Hello,

These days I bought a Hauppauge pvr-350.

It's a very nice card which has a tv-out-fb-device.

I tested the fb-device and it seems to work very nice.

Until now I also used the tv-out of my graphic-card and I'd like to keep
it working.

So, the Problem I have is: Is it possible to have 3 screens configured
in xfree?

The pvr-fb-device for mythtv, the tv-out for various things and the
monitor for work?
If yes, how do I have to configure the serverlayout in XF86Config?

This is my actual serverlayout:

Section "ServerLayout"
  Identifier    "Layout[all]"

  InputDevice   "Keyboard[0]"   "CoreKeyboard"
  InputDevice   "Mouse[1]"      "CorePointer"
  Option        "Clone"         "on"
  Option        "Xinerama"      "off"
  Screen        "VGA"
  Screen        "TV" LeftOf "VGA"
EndSection

TV is my tv-out, vga is the monitor.

I found howtos to set the xfree-config for the fb-device. It looks like
this:

Section "Files"
    FontPath "unix/:-1"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    AllowMouseOpenFail # allows the server to start if the mouse doesn't work
EndSection

Section "Module"
    Load "dbe" # Double-Buffering Extension
    Load "v4l" # Video for Linux
    Load "extmod"
    Load "type1"
    Load "freetype"
    Load "glx" # 3D layer
EndSection

Section "Device"
       Identifier  "Hauppauge PVR350"
       Driver      "fbdev"
       Option      "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
       BusID "0:0x0f:0"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
       Identifier  "PAL TV"
       HorizSync?  30-68
       VertRefresh? 50-120
       Mode "720x576"
         DotClock? 42.6
         HTimings 720 760 832 944
         VTimings 576 577 580 602
         Flags    "-HSync" "-VSync"
       EndMode?
EndSection

Section "Screen"
       Identifier  "TV Screen"
       Device      "Hauppauge PVR350"
       Monitor     "PAL TV"
       DefaultDepth? 24
       DefaultFbbpp? 32
       Subsection "Display"
         Depth 24
         FbBpp? 32
         Modes "720x576"
       EndSubsection?
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
        Screen  0 "TV Screen"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

It seems they use the fb-device alone.

So is it possible to merge my old config with these instructions to get 3 screens to work simultanously?

thanks for all
greetings don

p.s.
sorry for my poor english:)