Re: Goldstar 1460 SVGA

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:17:19 -0000, CRD Aldershot <CRD-Aldershot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On plugging in the GoldStar 1460 SVGA monitor, the graphical image is completely distorted, with the picture appearing to be displaced horizontally and dimmer than it should be.

Did you try to set this as described in your monitor's manual?

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        HorizSync    28.0 - 61.0
        VertRefresh  48.0 - 75.0
EndSection

I have an LCD TFT so this is applicable for me.
But you have to fill it with HorizSync and VertRefresh that your monitor really expect.
Even if you get not a good screen after specifiing documented settings - experiment with them.

Please reply me what you get.

Yuri
rainbreath@xxxxxxxxxx