Server Crash

Hi all, I have a problem I need some help with.  First I will
give some info on my setup.  I'm using XFree86 version
4.3.99.902 (4.4.0 RC 2) on Mandrake Linux 9.2  My graphics
hardware is a SiS 630.  Here is my problem.

I was re-installing the msfonts and jeft the room for a few
minutes.  While I was out my young son was messing with the
computer. As I came in and told him to stop, he accidently
kicked the reset button. After rebooting, my system will only
boot to a command prompt. My X server is messed up it seems. I
looked in the XFree log and this is the error at the end:

/start error message
Could not init font path element /usr/local/share/fonts,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/ttf, removing
from list!

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

(II) SIS90): Restoring by setting old mode 0x47
/end error message

I'm not sure if he accidently deleted something, or if something
happened when I re-installed the msfonts from Tex's site. I hope
this is a simple fix. Anyone know what I need to do to correct
this?  I'm also attaching the complete log file.

Thanks in advance
Paul.....

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more