need specs for monitor

Aloha

I'm setting up FreeBSD on an inherited system with an unknown monitor. I'm in need of the HorizSync and VertRefresh settings.

The label on the back has the following info

A PLUS INFO CORP
Model AS1570
Serial # MB5S52002694
Manufactured March 19, 2002

I've googled for the monitor specs and recived a lot of info on 1570 monitors but none have worked. I can not get a response to "AS1570".

The only thing I  have found when google-ing for A PLUS is the address and phone number in Taiwan. I have LindowsOS loaded on a different partition on this system but the data in XF86Config there does not seem to work with FreeBSD.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
Robert