can different XV_COLORKEY values be set for different windows?

i've used xvattr to adjust XV_COLORKEY.
I can then of course set XV_COLORKEY to 0 to make any
windows that use libxv to have all their black pixels
made transparent.

But, can I set XV_COLORKEY for an individual window?
If it can't be done now, could libxv be modified to do
it, or would it require modifying my graphics card
(Nvidia) and/or something else that is very difficult?

Then I could have some windows have black be
transparent, some windows white is transparent and
some windows wouldn't have anything be transparent.

Also, could this help out using certain functions of
NVIDIA GPUs that nvidia won't support on linux?

My system:
XFree86 4.3
libxv 2.2
NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX