Re: X-Server with GF4 and LCD

   GeForce4 with DVI wasn't supported until XFree86 4.3.
I don't know what version you have now.  You want to be
using the "nv" driver, not the "vga" driver as you are
currently using.  You may also need to add:

 Option "CrtcNumber" "1"

to the Section "Device" of the XF86Config file if the screen
isn't coming up like expected.  It should "just work" in
the pre-4.4 snapshots without any special device section
options.

  NVIDIA also has binary drivers for this card that should
work with whatever XFree86 version you have, but NVIDIA
supports those, not the XFree86 project.

			Mark.