Re: Disable Copy-on-Select?

Your suggestions are appreciated. I've always been a GNOME user, but this might give me a reason to try KDE.

Still, does anyone know if this is possible within XFree86, regardless of window manager? If you have the XFree86 bugzilla URL handy, that would be helpful as well. (Though I'll probably google it here in a minute).

Since my linux-converts mentioned it, it's actually begun to drive me nuts as well.

Anyone else?

Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
xfree86 User wrote (in a message from Thursday 29)
> Is there a way to disable copy-on-select within the latest stable
> xfree86?
   * Yes, I know those suggestions are more appropriate to kde, but
maybe the same functionality could be implemented in X.  (I know (think)
X has something similar to klipper, but I forget what it's called.  (And
I suspect klipper is a wrapper around the X thingie, with some
additional functionality added.)