Problems with X on Dell Optiplex

Hi,

I am having problems with X on an Optiplex SX270 from Dell, using a 1900FP digital lcd screen and an Intel 82865G video card. At first, it was complaining that there were no Video BIOS modes for chosen depth in I810 and that a screen was found but none had a useable configuration.

It would then let me go intro X albeit a generic config one which looked terrible. I would try to play around with the device driver/graphics card setting but none of them ever worked.

Now it isn’t even letting me do that. The last log file it generated is attached.

Help !

Thanks,

Tolga