Re: CLE266 problems

Luc Verhaegen wrote:

I'm trying to configure X on my Mini-ITX server (the latest NetBSD/ i386
development version) with integrated CLE266. I've fetched the latest
XFree86 sources with cvs and compiled everything.

I know that the via driver returns FALSE in VIAPreInit before it actually probes the ddc. This is one of my TODOs, i will look into it shortly. I am sorry, but i can not provide further information at current, i will get back to you.

I fetched the latest sources and it starts now. However, when I exit to
the text console it gets corrupted (only the first line is visible, other 23 lines contain garbage).

How can I debug this further?

PS. Is it possible to get 1280x720 resolution out of this driver? I'd like
to connect this box to my LCD projector...

Martti