Question about X-Windows configuration

Hello,
	I am trying to setup the Linux 8.0 on a Dell Optiplex GX270 system.
	Installation was a success, but can't bring up X-Windows.  The diagnostic logs indicate something about incorrect driver for the VGA.  Can you show me how to resolved this isuse?

	Thanks.

Tony

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the message. Thank you."