Re: Bad points on screen

   Which graphics card is the screen shot from?  It looks like a driver
bug or bad video ram, but I'm not aware of any nv driver bugs like that,
so I would guess that your video card is old and flaking out.  I assume
it goes away if you disable acceleration with Option "ShadowFB" in the
Section "Device" of the XF86Config file?

				Mark.