[SPAM] ...and if you don't have a monitor at all? How do you configure XFree?

In an embedded system where there is no keyboard and no monitor connected to the machine, how do you configure X??

I am running on a briQ (PPC arch, YDL - RedHat reloaded :-) )
I have been using ssh for ever, but I would like to use X. So I downloaded the rpm's, but of cause I get the no monitor error.

But how do I set X up since what I will be doing is use the DISPLAY=x.x.x.x:0.0 to get to an external x-server?
I have a hunch that I may looking at VNC as well, but that is still an x-server to the host machine so I guess I am still back to the initial problem: how to configure in this special environment.

Any input (especially what works) is greatly appreciated,

Karsten Jeppesen