Compiling DRM modules under 2.6.0 kernel

Has anyone tried to compile kernel DRM modules from http://www.xfree86.org/~alanh/ under 2.6.0 kernel?

I tried to compile but it didn't work, there were some files missing (probably in kernel source) and some wrong directives.

In 2.4.23 kernel everything works fine, compiled module works properly.

I'm using Compaq laptop with Mobility Radeon card, the problem is with default kernel "radeon" module.When I enable DRI in XFree86 config, everything initializes correctly but when I start some application that uses DRI (glxgears or tuxracer for example) then XFree86 freezes, cpu usage reach 99% (I logged from another computer via SSH and checked).

When I compiled "radeon" module from above site, everything worked correctly so I would like to do the same under 2.6.0 kernel. Is it or will it ever be possible?

Maybe there is some other way to fix this freeze problem.

My system is Debian Unstable with XFree86 4.2.0.

Sorry for my "English" ;)

--
Best regards
Rafal