Error Message Problem

To Whom it May Concern:

We are running Linux Red Hat, and we use our particular machine to do some meteorological modeling.  Anyway, after returning to work from a week off, our machine was not acting properly.  Different icons on the desktop were not responding and the system was acting sluggish.  So, I did a warm reboot of the system.
When it came back, I received an error message stating that the XWindow Server couldn't be started.
It gave the following reason:

could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list!

Fatal Server Error:  could not open default font 'fixed'

Please find attached our XFree86.0 log file .

Thanks,
-Eric Aldrich

Eric Aldrich
Meteorologist

Missouri Dept. of Natural Resources
Air Pollution Program
Jefferson City, MO

DNR is changing all e-mail addresses to a new format. Old e-mail addresses will only work
during a transition period. Please update your records with my new e-mail address, above.