Re: Blank Screen when starting XWindows (XFree86)

   Are you using the DVI connector or the VGA connector?

(II) NV(0): Digital Display Input

  Your monitor reports that you are using the DVI connector,
but I've seen alot of monitors that report that incorrectly.

   If you are not using the digital connector, add

 Option "FlatPanel" "0"

   to the Section "Device" in the XF86Config file.

			Mark.