Fw: problem -reg X windows

Title: problem -reg X windows

Hello sir(s),

Let me first introduce myself, iam a system administrator of a chennai
based company using linux(REDHAT 6.0) as a server for quite some and it
working well.

Now, i have installed REDHAT 9.0 in one of my system successfully. But
iam not able to get the X.

Following are details of my Video Card and Monitor

VideoCard
1. driver - savage
2. broadname - S3 Prosavage KM133
3. videoram - 16384

Monitor
1. Modelname - 500E
2. DisplaySize - 280 210
3. HorisSyn - 30.0 - 54.0
4. VerRefresh - 50.0 - 120.0

I have encountered following errors while trying to setup X

1. SAVAGE(0): virtual height (0) is too small for the hardware (min
128)
2. SAVAGE(0): xf86ValidateModes failure
3. Screen(s) found but non have a usable configuration

I have tried redhat-config-xfree86 manually

I have encountered the following error
1. Couldn't start X

I will be very grateful to you,if you could guide me in this regard.

Have a nice day

Regards
Premalatha.B
System Adminstrator.