Problem with TopologiLinux install...

Hello,

Hopefully you can help me with this;

I installed TopologiLinux on my Compaq 730US laptop computer which is running Windows 2000 Server.

After the initial install and when I go to reboot, I select the Linux from the bootloader but it then just sits there with “GRUB” on the screen.

Is it waiting for my input?  If so, what am I supposed to do then?

NOTE: The hardrive is formatted as NTFS.

I selected 4000Mb partition and 255Mb Swap as the Linux config

I tried using the CD-1 to boot and the 1st time it seemed to work.

I noticed that it booted up into Gnome, but I like KDE so I set KDE as then default Xwindows and for it to load into the Xwin environment at bootup.

After I had done that, I STILL get the “GRUB” at bootup and if I use the CD to boot, it says it can’t find my mouse…

How can I fix this?