1 Gig DDR 266  ReiserFS3.7
Seagate Baracuda 120 Gig
Nvidia GeForce3
KDS Visual Sensations 21"
SB Live! Platinum
Razer Boomslang 2000 Dpi (Mouse)

## Software ##
Gnu/Linux Debian SID Latest Version
2.6.0 Kernel (considered test-12 by most)
xserver-xfree86 Ipv6 enabled 4.3

## Issue ##
After installing the 2.6.0 Kernel and then booting up
into XDM I found that the mouse no longer worked.  It
was originally using a USB>PS2 adapter.  I took that
out directly plugged it into USB and rebooted and it
worked.  But.......

**Scroll Wheel Does Not Work**

The following is the relevant section of my XF86Config

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"
"/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"
"ImPS/2"
        Option          "Resolution"            "2000"
        Option          "Buttons"               "5"

Attatched is my XFree86.0.log
2.6.0 is using the GPM Driver for the mouse and I
checked my .config to verify the PS2 option is enabled
which it is and my kernel sees it.  I would be happy
if it worked either as USB or as PS2 with the adapter
as long as the Scroll Wheel works.   heh

If you can assist me in any way with any answers I
would apreciate it greatly.  Or any information you
can provide.

I have tried both 4.2.1 Xserver and 4.3 to no avail.
However it works fabulous under the 2.4.22 Kernel.

Furthermore feel free to contact me if the information
I provided was either: a) not thorough enough b)
totally useless to us.

Thank you in advance,

Tim Nelson