TinyX - vesa and wacom (two questions)

I downloaded XFree86 v 4.3.99.901, and compiled it as TinyX with RandR enabled, with the fbdev and vesa servers. First off, they all try to communicate on inet6, which I don't have, but that's not very bad, since I can just append -nolisten inet6. However, more importantly, Xvesa doesn't work at all. If I type:
Xvesa -nolisten inet6
or
Xvesa -nolisten tcp
,
it simply does nothing. Whatsoever. It doesn't make a log, it doesn't have any output, it doesn't open a display, nothing. Vesa works with regular X. Xfbdev does work, but (of course) it's low-qual.

Does TinyX use a configuration file? It seems like no changes I make to any file actually effect TinyX . . .

Finally, is it possible to use a Wacom tablet in TinyX? I haven't even figured out where to configure it . . .

- Gregory Richards