Re: Dell 8600 display problems

   This card should work with the "nv" driver that comes with XFree86
4.3, but may need some XF86Config file tweaking to get it to come up
(a newer XFree86 snapshot than 4.3 will likely "just work").  Check
the /var/log/XFree86.0.log file.  If it didn't autodetect the
flat panel, you should add Option "FlatPanel" to the Section "Device".
If that doesn't work see which Crtc number it is using (0 or 1).
It should tell which it is using in the log file.  Use the other
one.  Eg.  Option "CrtcNumber" "0".  If you can't get it to work,
I'll need to see your /var/log/XFree86.0.log file.

			Mark.