chipset unknown

Hi,

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite 2595XDVD laptop.

When I run SuperProbe (output below) it sayes to report the unknown
chipset.  I've been using this laptop for many years, through many
xfree86 upgrades and probably should have reported this a long time ago.

The only problem I have is switching from Win/NT to Linuxi with just
a reboot.  Something does not get reset and all colors are extreamly
washed out.  If I power off and then boot linux - no problem.

Bob Kingman
SuperProbe Version 2.23 (2000 November 28)
        (c) Copyright 1993,1994 by David Wexelblat <dwex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        (c) Copyright 1994-1998 by The XFree86 Project, Inc

        This work is derived from the 'vgadoc2.zip' and
        'vgadoc3.zip' documentation packages produced by Finn
        Thoegersen, and released with all appropriate permissions
        having been obtained.  Additional information obtained from
        'Programmer's Guide to the EGA and VGA, 2nd ed', by Richard
        Ferraro, and from manufacturer's data books

Bug reports are welcome, and should be sent to XFree86@xxxxxxxxxxxx
In particular, reports of chipsets that this program fails to
correctly detect are appreciated.

Before submitting a report, please make sure that you have the
latest version of SuperProbe (see http://www.xfree86.org/FAQ).

WARNING - THIS SOFTWARE COULD HANG YOUR MACHINE.  READ THE
SuperProbe.1 MANUAL PAGE BEFORE RUNNING THIS PROGRAM.  INTERRUPT
WITHIN FIVE SECONDS TO ABORT!

First video: Super-VGA
Chipset: Trident (chipset unknown) (PCI Probed)
	Signature data: 95251023 (please report)
Memory:  2048 Kbytes
RAMDAC:  Sierra SC1148{2,3,4} 15-bit or SC1148{5,7,9} 15/16-bit HiColor
(with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))

| Pride: Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it.       |
|        Autograph your work with excellence.                         |