Re: Apple 20'' Cinema Display with ATI Radeon

An XFree86 binary for the DRI snapshots is available here:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/extras/

Alex

Thanks for help Alex. Now I understand what I did.

Your expectation about ABI error was good. I try to use 20031124 DRI
snapshot but since it is compiled for XFree 4.3.99, I got ABI error.

Unfortunately I found no archive of old DRI snapshot. I think I will
compile XFreee 4.4 when it will be released. Unless there is some XFree
4.3.99 binaries somewhere.

Jean-Pierre