Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:06 PM
Subject: Please..Help me.. Slackware has me...

I've instaled all cd, and i have seen gnome was also installed. I don't know how to start any graphic interface. Is there some special command? I've heard that startx run something, but what i don't know. So I type startx & hit enter. After that whas a blink screen, after was some bugs and wrote that No screen detected, I have Nvidia geforce 2 mx200. Should I install graphic driver to start something like gnome. Is there other command to run graphic interface?