Re: [Dri-devel] Video modes for NES and mouse getting stuck on second head.

Both of these problem I have fixed.

When using non-xinerama / dual screen mode (:0.0 and :0.1).  In RightOf mode the mouse would get
stuck when moved to the second head.  I was able to bypass this by specifing the framebuffer
locations I.E.
        Screen          0 "TVideo Screen0" 0 0
        Screen          1 "Screen1" 640 0

To get lower video modes(320x240@60) I changed drivers/ati/radeon_driver.c like so.  At the end of
RADEONGetPLLParameters I set pll->min_pll_freq to 3000, the default is 12500 or pll_info_block +
0x12.