RE: [XFree86] XFree86 on Sony VAIO Laptop

With installed NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
as per README

The new nVidia-based video card works just fine, but Open Office
gives a Segmentation fault, and Xmms, same issue!

This works with the last Xfree86 CVS but there is no 3D support

Saludos
Marcel - M3
Linux User #328858
http://counter.li.org/