[XFree86] You won't find it under $100 anywhere else!

Just inches long and charged in less than
one minute the new mini RC helicopter is
this holiday seasons best seller!

Selling for only half the price of those
at retail stores our mini helicopters are
selling out fast! Unlike the mini RC cars
of last year the mini RC helicopter is so
much more functional and so much more in
demand that they will NOT last long! This
is not just a mini RC car that looks like
a helicopter like some of the fakes selling
now, our mini RC helicopters actually fly
using a small remote control! The MINI RC
helicopter is so easy to control anyone
can use it!

Get yours now while we can still offer them at
such a great discount!

http://www.xmas4cheap.net/copter2/

not interested

http://www.xmas4cheap.net/b.htm