Re: [XFree86] After turn off eletrical my host can't start Xwindows.

  You need to start your font server.  This is an interesting
data point you introduce.  We frequently get reports of X stopping
working with that error message on Red Hat systems.  We never understand
why the xfs (the font server) just stops working.  It sounds like
it may be related to not shutting down cleanly.  I believe you
can restart the font server on Red Hat systems with:

service xfs reload

			MArk.