Re: [XFree86] Setting up a Hercules 3D Prophet 7000 Dual-head]

try the
Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT, CRT"
that I suggested in bugzilla.  that will force on the 2nd crtc.

Alex

-------------------------------

I finally got to try the it with the latest CVS. I compiled & installed

using default options.
Now when I start X (using the XF86Config without the Videoram lines, as

suggested in bugs.xfree86.org), I get only one screen -- the other
doesn't even show any life signs.
Looking at the log I see it never finds the second monitor:

(WW) RADEON(1): Only one monitor detected, Second screen will NOT be
created

The monitor is attached, and the same config did recognize the second
monitor with the 4.3.0 that comes with RH9.

Attached is the log file.

Any suggestions/pointers?

Alon.