[XFree86] mistakes on my screen

Hi

Since two weeks I`ve got problems in configuring XFree86-4 on a laptop.
It's a old machine (133) with a Cirrus Logic 7548 with 1 MB and a standart
laptop display (800x600).

When I start kdm (or xdm or a windowmanager) the desktop seems to be perfect.
It turns gray (the default kdm background), but when it becomes black (my kdm
background color) there is a small line (3 mm) at the top of the desktop
which stays  gray!
After starting a windowmanager, for example icewm, there is a line at the top
of the desktop which stays gray, and when the cursor or a window hits it, i
get a lot of mistakes all over the screen!

The mistakes vanish, when i move the cursor or something else above them.

I tried to make a snapshot of them (with k snapshot) but the created image
shows no mistakes and there is no line at the top.

I add my config file at the end of this mail!

Has anybody an idea?

Greetings Marko

### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
# XF86Config-4 (XFree86 server configuration file) generated by dexconf, the
# Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
# (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
#
# If you want your changes to this file preserved by dexconf, only make
changes
# before the "### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION" line above, and/or after the
# "### END DEBCONF SECTION" line below.
#
# To change things within the debconf section, run the command:
#   dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
# as root.  Also see "How do I add custom sections to a dexconf-generated
# XF86Config or XF86Config-4 file?" in /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz.

Section "Files"
        FontPath        "unix/:7100"                    # local font server
        # if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "dbe"